Bent Metal Upshot Women's Snowboard Binding Black/White/Pink 2020
- Riding style Freestyle, suited to all riders.
- Flex soft/ medium, rating 4/10
- Baseplate Bi-AX drive plate. The Bi-AX fibers are soft flexing, transmitting positive edge to edge performance. Giving you more freedome for freestyle.
- Highback Urethane highback, this is a soft flex material which moves with your boot for a smooth response, so you can rider freestyle in any terrain.
- The cube is a fast and easy forward lean adjuster, there is a choice of 4 different angles, 10, 14, 18 and 22.
- Straps Mobility light ankle strap, which is lightweight. A 3D architectural structure made with Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) gives to a more forgiving ride with a dampening feeling.
- The toe strap is a light form strap which is a moulded grip, securing your boot in place. It's light weight and provides maxiumum performance.
- Ratchet Forged aluminum buckles, which are both lightweight for smooth entry/ release and strong.
- Disk The Upshot uses a pivot disk which is 2x4 and channel mounting pattern compatibility. It’s a reduced size to reduced interferance with the board and baseplate flex zones.